You Can Rely on us
CCF specialise in all forms of Auction Finance, from Residential, Semi Commercial, Commercial to even Land.
With Auction Finance you usually have 28 days to complete once you have progressed with your 10% Deposit, so speed is of the essence. You can rely on CCF to deliver your project on time. CCF can arrange up to 100% of purchase price subject to valuation and also additional security.
Types Of Auction Funding
- Residential – Houses, Flats
- Semi Commercial
- Lease Extension
What is Bridging Finance?
Bridging Finance is a short term loan secured against Property & Land. It is usually used to bridge a gap for a longer term refinance product or the underlying to be sold. Before you look at Bridging Finance the key is to ensure that there is a viable exit strategy in place before application process.
Bridging Finance Is Cheaper Than Ever!
Due to tightening and appetite of the mainstream lending, Bridging Finance has experienced huge amounts of growth each year! The demand for Bridging and the willingness of existing/new lenders coming to the market has made cheaper bridging rates than the markets have ever seen.
What types of Security can be used for Bridging Finance?
- Land with or without planning permissions
- Semi Commercial
This can include 1st, 2nd and 3rd charge of any of above.
What are the criteria for Bridging Loans?
- Leading Market Rates
- Term 1 – 18 Months
- Up to 100% Loan To Value (Subject to additional security)
- Rolled up interest or serviced payments
- No exit fees
- Loans from £40k to £40Million
What can Bridging Finance be used for?
- Broken chain
- Purchase Below Market Value property
- Purchase a property for heavy and light refurbishment
- Deemed unsuitable for mortgage purpose with mainstream lenders, eg. no kitchen or bathroom
CCF Reputation Strong
CCF has a reputation of delivering the development finance you require whether you are looking at the best terms with a low Loan To Value or are looking for stretch senior debt. We can exceed 100% Loan To Value with additional security.
Types Of Development Funding
- Land & New Build
- Permitted Development (Commercial Offices which has planning to change in residential)
- Private Rental Schemes
- Large Multiple Unit Schemes
- Barnes Conversions
- High End Units
Buy To Let Mortgages
Buy to Let Mortgages with CCF
Buy to Let properties are increasingly becoming an investment of choice. With our strong panel of lenders we are able to give those with challenging situations and unconventional profiles the option to get onto and climb the property ladder.
Each case is assessed individually due to every case being unique.
- Loans from £15,000 to £5 million available
- Exclusive market leading products, criteria and rates
- LTV up to 80%
- First time landlords accepted
- Portfolio landlords, expats, limited companies accepted
- Adverse considered
Commercial finance is the term for a huge range of different finance products designed specifically for businesses.
In essence, commercial finance allows businesses of every size to achieve their goals by investing in assets, taking on new staff and keeping a healthy level of cashflow.
Commercial Funding can be used for any purpose including:
- New Business Start-Ups
- To cash flow a business in general
- Multiple Units / Single freehold Units
- Care/Nursing Home
- Retail Units / Warehousesl
- Hotels, Restaurants and Public Houses
- Holiday and Caravan Park
- Buying property for a business
- To finance business expansion
- Property refurbishment
- Portfolio Funding
Second Charge Mortgages
Typical scenarios why clients may choose a Second Charge:
- The client wishes to avoid the ERCs that a re-mortgage would incur.
- The client has acquired some adverse credit history since taking out their main mortgage and is unable to find a re-mortgage deal that works for them.
- Client wishes to pay off the second charge loan much sooner than the main mortgage.
- The client’s main mortgage is interest only and they wish to retain this.
- Client is looking to re-mortgage, but wants to retain their existing low rate.
Why opt for a Second Charge Mortgage?
With a Second Charge mortgage money can be raised for any personal reasons such as home improvements, debt consolidation, a holiday, school fees or even a wedding! We can also raise money for clearing tax bills, most business purposes and assisting with investment property purchases.